Coconut Cream 1L

$7.75

SKU: 2742

Size
1L

Brand
Pure Coco

Ingredients
Coconut 80%, Water 19.47% = total 99.47%
Stabilizer/Thickener E412, Emulsifier E466, E435, Preservative E223